Saturday, September 15, 2012

Exploring a Bipolar.❀


*Partial content for my exam(Pre-Finals) on MIS:
1. About yourself

❝ A demure juvenile yesterday, a dynamic moppet today and maybe tomorrow, an intensifying and lenient identity of the society


Note:
I may not elaborate all stuffs about me but I'll make it all count.;)

I am sprout named Ma. Contesa Victoria M. Catuaan and honestly, I have never encountered an individual who could pronounce and spell my label correctly on his/her first trial.:P Thanks to my parents for my unique name.=) My peers and family often call me Chai, aging  (shí ), delivered on the 2nd of March 1995, a proud Filipinaa FULL blooded Paulinian, currently a Sophomore studying Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management, an optimistic explorer, an innovative apprentice, a friend's pillow and crib as well, a fierced human, a fighter, a productive minor, a responsive lady with a wide perception and analogy, definitely not a quitter and cheater, an appreciative person, etc. &&& a freaking Bipolar. Yes, a bipolar. So, if you have plans of freaking the hell out of me. Better change your mind. Talk to me when I'm blithesome and stay away when I'm on a bad day. I might be rude to you.(TRUE!:D) No worries, I'm often kalog/crazy than being evil.(unless you'll provoke me to do so).=))

I don't really hate people that much to be rude. I just don't like very opinionated, KSP slash papansin slash Epal dudes.>:) And those who think and judge me like they know me better than I do. When I'm not that fine, true friends will notice that. I admit, not everyone can understand my demeanor. I'm used to it. I won't change just to please everyone, right? I'll still be the same, the same REAL PERSON no matter what.=)

♡ Gray, Pink, Beige, tropical colors, chocolates, tulips, FAMILY & FRIENDS, ketchup, my bed, FOOD and a LOT more.:P


I hate frogs, srsly. I am Ranidaphobic and Cynophobic. I have small ears. I usually say "Utang na loob" and "CHOOSE!".=)) I was hurt for a bunch of times but learned a Million stuffs. So I came up with my very own tagline: "There are more reasons to be happy rather than to be sad; There are more productive things to do rather than to cry and be miserable." So everyone won't notice my side of agony. I may smile sometimes but dying inside. Why? Because it's easier to fake a smile than blubber and tell the same story over and over again that makes you remember everything and sob even more.

Want to know more about me? Don't hesitate to comment/message/tweet or any medium you would like to.=) But you'll know me better with my posts.=) Some pictures may not be mine but explanations are originally composed by this amateur blogger.;) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment