Saturday, September 15, 2012

Heartbeat.♡


*Partial content for my exam(Pre-Finals) on MIS:
3. Article / Poem / Song Lyrics


Heartbeat

I'm here silently staring
At you, while you're not looking.
Whenever I see you smiling,
These eyes of mine can't stop turning.

Your smile tells it all,
All the reasons I should fall.
I could hardly speak when you're around,
Can't even get my head off the ground.

Holding your hand next to mine,
And thinking of you as my only past time.
I'm so lucky that I met you,
You're the reason why I'm never blue.

I have written your name in my heart.
If ever you'll leave me, it would tear me apart.
I go crazy over my feelings for you,
I want to cherish another moment with you.

Meant to be, you and me,
Together forever, I wish it be
I never expected the boy(girl) I would meet,
Is the boy(girl) behind this heartbeat.
✍ Paolo Consigna
(High School friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment