Sunday, September 16, 2012

School Enterprising.☺


*Partial content for my exam(Pre-Finals) on MIS:
6. Based form yourWeb-Enabled Enterprise. If you are  to promote 
your school, what  will you do and how will you do it?


Considering that the society now is so much into the Cyber World, why not promote my school through the internet? If there is E-bay, AyosDito, and the like. Then why don't I create a website or maybe compose a post on the school's website to at least promote somehow? Moreover, I can always update  my social networking sites and scream about it. I'm pretty sure that my fellow Paulinians will help me in this act. Why? Because a Paulinian cares.

In addition, I can make a video clip or a commercial perhaps about St. Paul University Philippines and post it on the social media where almost everything is exposed and elaborated- YOUTUBE. I bet, this would be effective since most of the youth explore the net regularly. 

Join me and let's promote good will and show to the society what our school possesses in the Paulinian way.

No comments:

Post a Comment