Sunday, September 16, 2012

The person I hated but I have learned to love.☮



I never hated so much before, just now. Everyong keep on asking "Who do you hate that much? That you even stress yourself and cry about it?" Well, for the first time, I am going to speak about it..

I hated the person who used to be self centered. The person who became fragile and sensitive. The person who allows herself to be cheated by othersThe person who let everyone hurt herThe person who is selfish to love othersThe person who doesn't allow anyone to love her because she's scared like hellThe person who never wanted to hate anyone even tough she's been hurt for a million of timesThe person who still love the man who gave her burdenThe person who is trying hard to move onThe person who always fail herselfThe person who's craving for everythingThe person who secretly hates herself for being such a failureThe person who humbly disregard those who admire herThe person who can't move on easilyThe person who wears a fake smileThe person who is unconsciously intimidatedThe person who is open minded and is often misunderstood by othersThe person who befriends the masculine and will eventually hate the mostThe person who never tried to fit in but is still alikeThe person who preferred to be simple rather than to be liberatedThe person who never gave herself a chance to fall for the right guy but will apparently do soThe person who screams within herselfThe person who still forgives after being all torn up and the person who tried to devote the hatred.

Surprisingly, the person I am pertaining to is yours truly. But after all of these, I learned to lose and accept defeat and eventually love myself but is still scared to fight.-Morbid Reality.

On the other hand, I got tired of melancholy and learned to smile. And found reasons to be happy as well. That's the best thing here-- I learned to love myself despite of hating.

No comments:

Post a Comment