Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thoughts to Ponder.✍


*Partial content for my exam(Pre-Finals) on MIS: 
7. What  have you learned in your MIS subject?


Management Information System

If I start to get interested on something, I put not only effort but perseverance as well. To be honest, I'm not that student who love to skip classes(absent). For me, once I get absent, I feel like I've missed everything and it would take me too much to gain. So I guess, this was my weapon why I have understood somehow this subject.

Learning is different from hearing. I attend my classes for learning purposes such that I can tell myself at the end of the day that "I'm a good student." I have justified myself basing on the terms I learned. The Web-Enterprising for instance, I learned the purpose and sense of the certain field of it. As well as the advantages and disadvantages of each. Too many to mention.=))--"The contribution of MIS to the society through technology."

But most especially, without MIS. I could not have explored my interest in blogging. I'm enjoying it, honestly.=) I even find this more interesting than scanning my notes. Kidding! But at least, I learned something.

No comments:

Post a Comment